What personal information do we collect?
"Personal information" is information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) a particular individual, such as the individual's name, postal address, email address and telephone number. We collect the following personal information from users that register to use the Services on the Site: first and last name, email address, postal or physical address, phone or other contact information, occupation, industry, education, licenses, work experience, employment, and qualifications
We may also collect such personal information when users access certain documents or services on the Site, when users submit Request for Proposals or responses thereto using our Site, when users respond to surveys, when users participate in contests, sweepstakes and other marketing promotions and when users send an inquiry or other communication to us.
The submission of personal information is voluntary. However, you may not be able to access certain services or features on our Site unless register and provide such personal information. We may use the personal information we collect in the following ways relating to our business:
- to develop, enhance, market sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- to process purchases or other transactions through the Site;
- to contact and respond to any communications from users;
- to conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- to customize the user's experience or homepage on the Site; and
- to develop and manage our business and operations.
We may also track non-personal information about web pages and content accessed by visitors (see Cookies below) to the Site and the number of times such content is accessed by a specific user. We may collect this non-personal information to improve the quality of the Site and the products and services offered through the Site
To whom do we disclose personal information?
Since Proctrix.com is a social networking site, there are aspects of the Site that are available to be viewed by others or by the general public. For example, you may be permitted to create a profile page on the Site. You agree that any personal information you provide to Proctrix for this purpose may be made publicly available as part of your Proctrix profile.
We may also disclose personal information in the following other situations:
- We may disclose personal information to third parties (e.g., data storage and processing facilities) that we use to assist us in providing our services, subject to similar obligations of confidentiality to those contained in this Policy;
- We may disclose personal information where you have specifically authorized us to do so in connection with registering at our Site or in some other written communication;
- We may disclose personal information if required by law, court and administrative agency order, subpoena or other legal action or by law enforcement;
- We may disclose person information if it is found that your use of the Site violates our Terms and Conditions, policies, or other usage guidelines, or if it is deemed reasonably necessary by Proctrix to protect Proctrix's legal rights and/or property or the rights and/or property of third parties; and
- Finally, we may disclose personal information upon a transfer or sale to another entity of all or substantially all of our stock or assets in the line of business that this Policy relates or upon any other corporate reorganization.
Except as noted above, Proctrix does not sell, rent or transmit personal information to other organizations.
We may also share aggregate demographic, statistical and other information regarding use of our Site, products and services, with third parties for marketing and other purposes, but such aggregate information will not specifically identify any particular user.
Use of Suppliers
In some cases Proctrix uses suppliers to collect, use, analyze and otherwise process information on its behalf. It is Proctrix's practice to require such suppliers to handle information in a manner consistent with Proctrix policies.
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the information we collect online.
Access and Correction of Personal Information
You will be able to access and update the personal information that you provided when registering your account on the Site. If you wish to obtain a copy of particular information you provided to Proctrix, or if you become aware the information is incorrect and you would like us to correct it, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Changes
We reserve the right to amend this Policy at any time. A notice will be posted on the homepage of the Site for 30 days whenever this Policy is changed in a material way. Your use of the Site or Services after the notice is posted constitute your acceptance of such changes. Your sole and exclusive remedy if you do not agree with such changes is to cease your use of the Site and the Services.
Privacy Questions and Access
If you have a question about this Policy, you can send an email to the Proctrix at email@example.com. You can also contact us at this address if you have a question about Proctrix's handling of your information.
If you wish to obtain a copy of particular information you provided to Proctrix, or if you become aware the information is incorrect and you would like us to correct it contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective as of December, 2018.